Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A painful nite..


miracle rub Posted by Picasa

I went straight away to our weekly fukuls session in Sri Petaling after work. My OT finished at about 8.30pm and it was just nice to join the kamcheng boys for badminton. The usual suspects were there ; Dil , Azad , Fiqar and Zaini. Ruslan with kids , Nurleena and Not came later. We had a good session ; having played the new TRIPLETS badminton. It was pure power play and fun !! haks.. We looked stupid looking from outside but inside the court , we were smashing our way to a complicated way of playing badminton.

After our routine kuew teoy session , I went back home feeling a bit tired. When i was at my front gate , i felt something i haven't felt for quite sometime. The twitch started on my left thigh , then it was my right thigh. Suddenly , my legs were very shaky.OH NO...IT WAS MY CRAMPS !!! I can just imagine how the lactate accumulation due to anaerobic activities stimulating all the bradykinins to show up and make me suffer !!! I struggled at 1 am to get into the house. It was full of pain and agony. Tuhan je yang tahu.. When i got inside , i lied down on the floor .. and tried to fight the cramps off.

I was down there for about 1 hour. I just cannot move as it was too painful. Felt as if my legs were giving away. haks.. Everybody was asleep so there i was alone.. in pain..

I managed to crawl upstairs ; straight to my study room. Looking for deep heat rub. Found it and massaged myself. It did not actually work but it gave me a bit of comfort. I dunno whether it was the lack of warming up or warming down. My god !! sakit woo..

This episode brought back the memories of my infamous cramps !! Somehow , i had this tendency to have such bad cramps especially after a vigorous physical activity. I'm not sure whether the kamcheng boys remember those episodes. In Shrewsbury , i had few episodes during our weekly league footie in the winter. I really have to investigate this.. Is it my electrolytes or my muscles are all red-type which is prone to anaerobic respiration.. hmmmm..