Sunday, March 16, 2008

Some thing new

It was horrid to lose my phone on election day ! I dunno whether i dropped it in the wards or in the changing room but when I called back there was no answer. Managed to block the number and keep it mine . Only after a few hours i realized.. maaaannn... phone tu baru beli !!!

The next day I was off to Sungei Wang and got myself a new phone. I nearly bought the same model but macam sakit hati jer !! hahahaha.. Therefore i got myself which came at the same price as 5130 , this :

And being a jakun 3G fella ( which I only upgraded while taking the new SIM card from Maxis centre ) , I spent my time and credit playing with the video phone function !! hahahahaha. The pic quality is quite good as it is 3.2 megapixel anyway. Now i don't have to bring my camera around in OT and use this cybershot instead.

I still miss my 5130 though.. cantik oo.. but then , takde rezeki... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor thing. baru sangat2 belikan, the same day you bought Jco donuts.... :(

mafeitz said...

tu la pasal..sedih jugak. but of course , patah tumbuh hilang berganti.. hehehe.. best gak this new phone !