Saturday, July 10, 2021

Solitude of reflection

Somehow I have a feeling that I'll be more active on my blog in this coming few weeks. I wish I can tell those reading this blog why but perhaps when I would want to say so haha But then again, sapa sangatlah yang baca blogs sekarang kan. I can only see this as my "Doogie Howser" journal for future reflections. My kids are more internet learned now due to Covid19 and it will only be time before they may find this and perhaps reading what has transpired since this blog came up when they were brought into this world. 
Its interesting that in the current unsorted Covid19 situation, we are all pushed back to reflect the meaning of our lives. Covid19 has robbed us the life that we know, it is certainly different with all the "act of terrorism" make us live in fear and uncertain.

It is bad enough that the 2021 strain is outsmarting us by targeting different profile and presents slightly different to those we had last year. We thought we have cornered it well but the narrative remains that we are still behind to get this whole nightmare awakened.

Honestly, in my whole response as a Malaysian I have tried to do my best to contribute. Not just at personal level but in my expertise capacity to help my fellow colleagues who are at the verge of burning out after 1.5 years struggling with this pandemic. At the moment, the exit strategy seemed to be the mass vaccination that would relief our healthcare system and perhaps a light at the end of this tunnel we are in. 
Saying that, we still have to wait the outcome of Euro 2020 and soon the Olympics. If the surge is under our control, then thank god we are on our way to resume the 2 year vacuum of what life is supposed to be. 

In this coming month I don't really know which part of my emotion that I will be exploring but I am sure there will be. In this chaos that I am in, time is surprisingly a surplus to appreciate.

No comments: