Thursday, August 31, 2006

2 years old

Merdeka ! Merdeka ! Merdeka !

Alhamdulillah , without me realizing it , my blog is two years old now. I can't believe it myself how fast it had been. My first post was during Merdeka eve in 2004 and i never thought i'd go this far. I've tried on the conventional webpage before but i suppose it was so inconvenient that you tend to loose interest.

It all started after being a regular follower of my friend's blog and somehow it struck me to join in. I've always been fond of writing though the quality may not be as superior as my peers. In a way ,blogging is a good medium for me to improve my english writings. The most important thing is that i am able to express myself . My blog may not be the "quoted" blog or the one with a large following. That was never my aim. It is simply my thoughts of my life that i would like to record and hopefully it will remain intact so that my future generation can refer to later. They'll see what type of person I am by going through my blogs of life..

I realize that lately , I've written more about my daily life rather than my daily clinical job. It is quite a change when i flicked through my previous posts especially the earlier ones. I suppose I am comfortable with what i am doing now ; thus nothing much to write about compared to when I started .It had never bored me and gives me the daily adrenaline rush constantly. I reckon I will improvise this and may include "live" pictures to depict my experience in the operating theatre.

Long live the blog !!

No comments: