Tuesday, April 13, 2021

MBA 1/19 Done and dusted!

Alhamdulillah, I believe that this will be one of my proudest moment in life. I completed the MBA which I started in 2019. I enjoyed this programme very much and it was an eye opener in the business runnings of healthcare setup.

I is an achievement because the reason i enrolled was to distract my mind. I was having issues then (still do haha) and I thought it a good way to channel my mind towards positive outcome. It was an interesting experience because I came into the programme as a matured student. I had nothing to lose but the potential to gain. It was a no holds barred me where in classes I express my opinion bluntly. Haha Alhamdulillah, i had good mates in the programme and was lucky that the bigger chunk were during the pre covid days. The old classroom which had hybrid online component. Who would have thought that the online mode became the future and we are all embracing this norm.

Honestly, I nearly gave up because I totally lost my motivation in 2020. Covid19 was an excuse but I just could not find the time and positivity to settle my Project Management which was the last components. Somehow, the news of the retirement of my supervisor spurred me to settle it before she retires. The ever loving and caring Prof Datuk Maimunah. I am in debt of her perseverance to sort me out before she leaves. Thank you very much Prof!

Completed my viva in mid March and Alhamdulillah, with that wasalam to MBA (Healthcare Management) (IMU) !!
with the panel Viva
What my office really looks like
Standard haha bawa macam tu je

Alhamdulilllah, I am very happy with the outcome. It was a cool mode of distraction. So what's next?

No comments: