Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Ramadhan 1442

Its 10 days in Ramadhan 1442. 1/3 done and 20 more days to go. That is how fast time flies. 2020 and 2021 seemed to be a nightmare for the whole world. A lot of plans and doables are halted. We are not as free as how we used to be. Imagine how easy it was to sosialize, go out, go abroad and we can freely plan what we want to do with our lives.

Alhamdulillah, I have been blessed to still have a job to go to; enjoying my daily routine even though at times it can be demanding and mind boggling. Being in a tertiary private hospital is not as easy as it sounds. More so with the current Covid19 patients that we receive daily. Its a challenge to manage them and a challenge for the family too. It is not covered by any health insurance hence they have to fork out cash to pay for the treatment. Being in ICU is not cheap daily and imagine having to stay for at least a week. It can cost up to RM 200K for the whole stay. I am lucky to have a very good team and the communication is good between us. 

Everybody is hoping for Covid19 to go away so that they can relive back their live. Unfortunately I dont think it will. Covid19 has changed our lives forever. Things will never be the same again. In a way, I am glad that I've managed to maximize my travels around the world. Perhaps I can only tell my grandchildren how I was able to roam around freely without the current "normal" restrictions. There was a time we can plan and just do it without much thinking or planning. 

Allah is great, Allah knows better.


No comments: