Thursday, January 11, 2024

A different kind of anniversary

Last year, 10/1/23 was the date when the formality of separation my wife ex being confirmed by the syariah court. Mind you, It was a totally new experience going through the process in real time with real syariah lawyers and judge. I had some funny moments too which became my "tell the tale" session
to those who wanted to know what happened. Being in court is not something I reckon anybody would like to experience. But been there.. done that!
The one thing that I never knew about court proceedings is you would be sitting and waiting your turn inside the court - at the same time seeing other proceedings happening with the judge. Its interesting how the judge exerts his presence and we can see how he is trying to be just and fair to all. Most importantly, he has to act in such a way to justify it to god.. Imagine a judge of syariah court, salah judging masuk neraka weh.. haha

How has it been so far? Of course a bit odd initially between me and the MDQs, more so then the introduction of another mother and then their own sibling! But I must say Alhamdulillah, Allah is great. He knows best and yes the best planner. I could not have asked for more as things have gone way beyond what i was prepared for. 

I honestly pray what is best in life and health for my ex wife too. May she find happiness and be contented with it. What I have done and experienced with her in my 19 years of marriage is part of my life story. I cherish all a lot and that can be seen from my blog posts in the past. A mixture of emotions and feelings.  I have no regrets nor any reservations - things happen for a reason. 

Do i wish things were different? I suppose there were junctures of things could have been dealt better but senanglah cakap retrospectively kan? No point looking back ; only forward now and the best of life that can offer :)

No comments: