Saturday, February 10, 2024

Eusoff birthday bash!



Eusoff reached his 1 year old mark at the end of January. Wifey had been planning her birthday bash for months and we did hire somebody to organize it.(Crony la.. haha)  I gave my full support to wifey because I know this first birthday party is not really for Eusoff but for her! Haha well, I do reckon she deserves this gathering as she missed her baby shower due to Eusoff who decided that he should come out earlier than planned.
The event was held in The Grange, Setia Alam. The venue was great and I believe those who attended the party did not have that much of problem going to. We invited family and friends- close ones as if had invited all nanti macam kenduri kahwin pulak tak boleh cope haha MDQs were around too and that made it more special. Mizan couldn’t make it as he was in an archery competition which he did well! No 5 overall and qualified for the quarter finals😊
The venue setting was nice. I was utterly suprised to see a balloon like structure inside the restaurant!! And at one corner was this booth for picking up prizes game which became a hit to all that came😆 Laikha was literally on the thing most of the time.
          I never knew we had this
             Gile best
                Mamat family
Thank you to everybody who came. It was nice to see all the pictures taken on that day. The video was nice too but I let Eka to handle it and just ahow me the results. Thank you to Deffany from Glabella cakes for organizing the whole thing- pening kot doing all this to ensure everything is perfect on the day😊
                       MDQs


No comments: