Sunday, February 11, 2024

The Hafiz in the family

January 2023.
This was another landmark in the history of my life. Qayyum was celebrated in a small ceremony of Khatam in memorizing the whole of Quran. Alhamdulillah, he managed to achieve this at the end of his studies in SMISTA. I felt so proud for his efforts despite the difficulties he faced in persevering with the syllabus.
It was a shame that I could not attend this event. I am blogging this down to tell why I missed one of the most important event for Qayyum. I was scheduled then to be present in Syariah court on the same day as when this happened. It was fairly adhoc when Qayyum mentioned that the school was doing this khatam for the last four of them. It was not possible for me to postpone the hearing as it was a long awaited one. I however substituted myself with the presence of TokPa and TokMa for this memorable day. The least that I could do.
I am so proud of him for this and I am sorry for not being able to attend it physically. I would have done anything to come for this day but I had to make my choice due to priorities. 
Well done Qayyum. Semoga ilmu AlQuran ini diamalkan sepanjang hayatmu.

No comments: