Sunday, December 17, 2023

Korea Anaesthesia 23

I had the honour to be invited to Korea Anaesthesia this year. It was held in Seoul and yes, it was my first time to the country. I was lucky in a way because the invitation was via MSA and as per our MOU wirh KSA, we were invited as speakers and chairs for their big conference. I was glad i took up the opportunity as for 23/24, I am not in the exco anymore!
Of course my topic was RA and I was in a session with experts from the region. It was an overwhelming experience and I do thank KSA for their kindness. 
Looking back at the video taken of my talk, I certainly must slow down on chill a bit. My passion for my talks never change haha Asyik mcm debate la pulak.
The dinners organized were amazing. In the Gala Dinner we had an orchestra actually playing.For the presidential dinner, it was in Aston House (for K-drama lovers tempat ni mmg no 1!)
     Faculty members
  
               Fellow speakers of the track
      Two super heavy weights in the RA world
     Pick with KSA president and the jacket souvenir
Not sure if ill get the opportunity again but Korea Anaesthesia is certainly one of the best conference I have attended before😊

No comments: