Monday, December 11, 2023

The year 22-23 gone report

Ok here goes.

Whats new in my life currently? I'll just list down what happened over this period. But if you are a detailed reader of this blog, you'll realize how in have post before over the years; I expressed issues regarding some unhappiness that I've felt - and of course it was something that we cope along with life.

1. I am divorced with my ex-wife for the obvious reasons of prolonged shiqaq.
2. I am married to my wife now.
3. I have a new baby. 6th! (A miracle really) 
4. Qayyum is done with his SPM. Alhamdulillah with Excellent results! 
5. MDQ1-5 embraced the separation better than what I expected.
6. Trying to cope with the arrangements and my busy like hell work.

Haha.. senang buat summary. All this was very PnC and I did not really share with even my close friends. The separation and divorce did not really come as a surprise but the marriage yes.. because my parents did not even know about it until when the time I did tell them haha gile scorpio. Lejen stuff..

There are many insights I would like to share but I have to be fair as well so the story does not seem biased. Honestly, though me and my ex-wife is not aligned anymore, I truly appreciated the times we were together. It was real and I have no regrets as I consider it as how my life went. 

Those who are blessed and lucky may have their marriage a lifetime. Unfortunately mine was not. But I am blessed that I have found another partner who has her own attractive criterias which fits me. I am thankful she embraced my my kids and vice versa. And as how i call it a miracle my new baby 1 because my wife is not that young but Allah is great.
                                                               Introducing Eusoff
                                                             Introducing my wife Eka
                                                            My full family picture

No comments: