Tuesday, August 31, 2004

MERDEKA!!

a'kum.. if anybody is reading my blog.. haks..
its 2.50 am now and i am not yet asleep..
gila ape.. mentang2 esok tak on call.. saja jer jaga lambat..
have to get my priorities right yeah.. having my exams next week..
God.. part 1 MRCPCH .. dunno whether i am fully ready..

Anyway , received my MO posting letter..
it seems that i will be in HKL.. most likely will be posted to the medical department..
hmmm..but somehow , i will try to puch for anaesthesia rotation..
seems to be more of my liking for good experience..

MY surgical rotation is crap.. dont think i learn much ere..
especially because it it UPM ward..
dont get to do any appendicectomies yet..
will try to ask for one soon.. must do it..
otherwiae , it will be a useless posting..
and the number of colleagues are getting less..
Mai cant be on call anymore coz she's nearing term..
hmm..

Anyway , will be waiting to watch my dad on tv tmrw..
MPOB MERDEKA contingent.. haks.. lawak laks..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»