Thursday, April 27, 2006

Car service


service Posted by Picasa

My car needed its first 5000 km service. It was due on the week Dzaeffran got sick , so it was delayed. I was keen on sending to my regular mechanic in TTDI , but because this is a new car ; i decided to give Proton service centre a try. Well , to take advantage of the free coupon cum warranty. Abang Fathul suggested for me to try out their Platinum centre in Mutiara Damansara.

I went there yesterday.The centre has the state of the art design and looked really modern and cool. The waiting area was really comfortable with ASTRO HBO on . Definitely first class fascilities. There were many cars parked and i can see lots of protons manned in their workshop area. And of course, for the first time seeing lots of ASEAN plate numbers around !! haks.. Don't think they can beat my 101 !!

Honestly , i am impressed with their service. Well , not exactly on my car because it was just a normal rountine service but their PR. THe executives there were certainly friendly and helpful.They certainly made me feel welcomed and my usual fussiness dissappeared yesterday.I've always emphasized the importance of customer service and i was satisfied.Its always about customer service that makes one pleased with the product no matter how crap they can be. MY working experience in PETROSAINS cultivated this awareness and i still hold strong to the concept.

Reading through what their CEO pledged in the papers certainly made my usual sceptical side to tone down and give PROTON a chance.Its our national symbol and lets give them the time they need to make it the best in the world..

***********************************************

3 comments:

Lin said...

What were you doing work at PETROSAINS? were you a volunteer??

mafeitz said...

aa.aa.. volunteer lor .. extra money during my student days !!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! http://www.liquid-vitamin-8.info Strength of vicodin 35 92 gangbang Free popper sex