Monday, February 19, 2007

I've been tagged : Confessions

LAma tak buat kerja camni. Thanx shah for tagging.

6 weird things you don't know about me:

1. I will always ask wifey everytime after dressing up , do i look fat? My BMi is on the overweight side but somehow my mind keeps denying that fact !!

2. I love listening to X-JApan's songs ( Japanese rock band). I don't understand a word but I listen to it everyday to work in the morning.

3. I still have my eyes caught in action with "amoi-looking" girls... ( kalau wifey baca ni sure... What do you mean abang ?? HAhahahaha !! )

4. I can eat KFC anytime. breakfast , lunch , dinner , supper - continuously. Certainly my favourite dish without fail in any occasion.

5. The only game I've ever played on my PS2 is the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven series. I have > 50 games of various titles but for the past 3 years.. I've only played the footie game without fail.

6. I still have a favourite bantal ... :)

The rule of the game:
In this game, each person who is tagged starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves on their own blog, as well as state the rules clearly. At the end, you will need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list out their names. After that, leave them a comment on their blogs letting them know you tagged them and get them to read your blog.

So here are my victims who are among some of my favourite bloggers.

Dil : The main man... dato'...
Nor: Real time blogger..
Suriana : an old friend up in the east coast confusion..
Ee Van : a macho friend who's done the marathon before..
drfrappucino : a colleague somewhere in the valley
KJ : I'll be surprised if there is a reply !! hahahaha..

Hope all you guys will keep this chain going ! One for the boar new year... oink..oink..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sudah buat.. here

TriStupe said...

will happily get this done.

:)