Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MALAYSIA JUARA..AUUUMMM:)

If you read my blogs, I've always been an avid Malaysian football supporter.From the days when they were scrutinize and ridiculed,I've always followed them patiently.I try to be in the stadium during their games regardless even if it was a low grade friendly.I even brought Dzaeff to his first stadium game and bought him the Malaysia jersey early this year.
The scene certainly has changed in the past 2 years with our successes.
I was working on night shift; RPH theatres and vodaphone line being the worst combination.In my eagerness to find out immediately after work, I received an SMS. "Game seri.. going to penalties!"
And i rushed home.Switched on to my live streaming and Luckily i managed to catch the last penalty kick which was really heart stopping by Badrul and we won!
Malaysia champions again! On Indonesian soil! Wow.. After AFF Cup and again this back to back gold medal! We are certainly Kings of SEA!
Kudos to Ong Kim Swee and his boys and of course, I'm proud that we've won and reclaimed our past glory! We are still a force to be reckoned with :)

No comments: