Monday, April 04, 2016

Slacker

A lot has happened since my last "real" posting late January. I've been a complete slacker after a promising January for blog postings. Somehow after the death of arwah, I had a thought block. There was no desire to share or blog anything that has been happening. Seriously. Tak bernafsu langsung nak tulis apa-apa. Searching for what i really want again i guess after seeing the end of a loved one in this world, awaiting to board the permanent destination. 
There is a lot to share of what has been happening this past few months. I was in Egypt with the Diagnosis2 gang as we were invited by KULN Mansoura. It was nice to travel again with friends and at the same time, sharing about our lives with future doctors. I will blog down a post on that later. It was fun to travel: Cairo-Mansoura-Alexandria nad a definite memorable trip!  
Its April now and suddenly I am in the mood to blog again. Perhaps the 2 things which has been bugging me, the launch of Diagnosis Apokalips and my solo effort: coming out soon end of this month during PABKL Insha Allah. Sorted editing it and hopefully it'll be fulfiling to the potential readers. 
I was sick after the Egypt trip. It was the week after returning. A bout of bad viral fever ( not Dengue or anything that can be detected) but it was a miserable 2.5 weeks. I've recently recovered and Alhamdulillah. I was worried if my mysterious illness in 2011 had made a comeback. Alhamdulillah, perhaps a reminder for me as well to be on my toes on my health. Sayang that i had to miss Powerman and NKVE run which i have registered for. Takpelah, ada runs lain to do Insha Allah. 
Work is getting more hectic. We have hit the 100 case per month target. Somehow, in February when in all other centres the cases declined (the usual trend) Ours went up. Last month was busier and i guess Insha Allah, can only be better.

No comments: