Thursday, November 08, 2018

Siguniang, China Dafeng Summit 19-28 October 2018


It was a wonderful trip. Almost a reunion of Stok Kangri in 2016. 10 of us, new to me was Hani, Abang Rahim and Mat Dinz from Labuan. Usual suspects: Pak Am, Deeno, Abang Ayob, Mang, (Ustaz Wong aka Great Leader), and Loe. 
This trip to China was my first, and my first impression of China will be WOW. They are a great country and somehow we have to be at par with them. How could you not as their civilization spanned more than 1000 years BC? 
Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: sky, nature and outdoor
Summitting on my birthday was a first. It was very memorable. I could not have asked for more.
Thank you team for making this trip something to remember!
Image may contain: Aie Yusof, Mafeitzeral Mamat, Mattz Dinz and Mbro Muhammad Illaham Ishak, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

No comments: