Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Back home and HSO14

I arrived in Malaysia on the 17th of September after a really long layover flight via Istanbul. Imagine being in Istanbul airport for 16 hours! I was lucky though as it was not as bad as my initial flight because this time around I was in business class:) Hence the lounge was superbly comfortable! The first time around I was loitering around, sleeping here and there for that total amount in various aras of the airport. But being named as the best airport in 2021 certainly was spot on because despite my loitering experience, the facilities were really good.

It was a bit tricky though before coming back as I was not sure whether I would be in hotel compulsory quarantine of home quarantine. Reason being the scheme was only recently launched then. As usual it was carca marba but I really have thank the FB group of MSQG which really had loads of information that helped me to understand. Obviously whatever that was provided by MOH and Malaysian Immigration can be very confusing. A high kudos to Ed Adeeb, a senior of mine back home from primary school. Also the son to one of the memorable teachers in SMTTDI.
I qualified for HSO and I chose to serve it in Medini Johor. There are multiple reasons for this which I will not disclose lah here hahaha It will become a written evidence. But I am very thankful that I am not isolated in a hotel room somewhere in KL. That would have been unbearable and mind blowing. 
Alhamdulillah, I have been OK and fairly occupied that I did not blog until today! Haha Which is the last day of my quarantine. Both my PCR tests were negative and tomorrow I will obtain the Release order from the State Health Department.
Hopefully everything goes well and I should be back to my daily routine on Friday. It has been a really weird 3 weeks of waiting and not working for me. I hope I will straight away fit in to the hectic oncall lifestyle again. 



No comments: