Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Hello December 2023

Alhamdulillah, I'm back on this blog again. It was about a year plus ago that I moved back to KL. And between then and now.. there are so many things that had happened. Life changing events. Totally. Something I thought that never could happen. Gila turning your grave upside down stuff! Haha Alhamdulillah, Allah has still granted me his blessings and I am pretty grateful for what he has given me. 

I was reading through my old blog postings from yester-years. OMG. On how this blog actually started and recorded almost all my life on-goings since. Nostalgic pictures of family and friends - my adventures whilst working as a junior MO and then trainee etc..Its a pity that in the last few years, the volume and quality of the this blog really went downhill - but I suppose it reflected on what was happening in my mind and life. 

Have i really grown? Or I've grown around or into life? A very philosphical question and thought. I am glad I did write all what i wrote - a permanent record of the ongoings of my life story. I wrote this blog for myself and I guess my children is now old enough to browse through it ( maybe they have done so!). But at least, they would know their Walid's feelings and panache for writing was there. I am always proud of them of whatever they do. The MDQs are all experiencing early adulthood and I am proud of how they have been coping with it Insha Allah. 

God willing, I hope to tell what has been happening for the past 1 year in my upcoming postings. I am definitely writing this for myself, not for audience or likes. And perhaps to those who would wonder what defines the mind of a person named Mafeitzeral Mamat. 


No comments: