Sunday, October 17, 2004

Ramadhan Day 3

A;kum..

Perasan tak my face got bigger in the Sempurnakan HArimu ad !!! haaakss.. well , tu la org kata glamour tak sengaja.. hehehe.. Tercapai cita2 nak jadi pelakon iklan.. hahahahahahahahha

waahh.. it had been quite some time since i last blogged. Sorry la to my avid fans haks.. macam ada orang nak baca jer.. well , cant do much for the last 1 month. I was very busy you know.. with my calls and my work.. my locums.. haks..

Anyway , for your information i failed on my first attempt with the MRCPCH Part 1 in SIngapore ( my last few bloggss ) huk..huk.. sedih gak.. but the marks were not too bad considering my preparation and the time i actually spent studying.. cuma rugi RM2000 ahh.. .uuhh.. that hurts..

today is my 3rd day of ramdhan. fasting huh.. noi problem.. lucky that i'm not oncall this weekend . so had been on the bed since am.. hehehehe went out to sahur with my wife in A&W at 2 am till about 5 am.. long talk we had.. really long talk. I guess i;m still trying to get into terms with her.. we're married almost 3 years and so many problems unresolved.. but then friends , that story will be in another blog.

its 6.45 pm now. got my locum in Klinik Ikhwan Sentul 8 - 10 pm. ok la RM 70 for the 2 hour sitting!!

Ok .. salams.. Selamat berbuka puasa beb..

No comments: