Friday, October 29, 2004

THank you Mal..

Got myself connected to Streamyx today.. well , it wasn't really me.. but my wife did all the arrangement. the chinaman came at about 4 pm. And still it was frustrating because my comp was slow - i suppose due to my wife's intensive internet surfing for the past 4 months..

She actually asked me to go to Imbi Plaza tomorrow morning, but i dont think i want to sacrifice my lovely friday morning ( hari untuk sembahyang.. hehehe ) so.. how lucky i was , that a dear friend of mine was around to help.. sapa ?

Maluks laaa.. hehehehe.. ( he's actually by my side as im typing this down ..uhhghh..)

thank you mal.. we spent like 3 hours from 1 am to 3 am to sort my comp out.. the end result.. walaahh.. cayalah.. i reckon it is definitely healthier now..

ok lar.. tomorrow , the big makan.. breaking fast in Muhibbah. hope that it'll be a good turnout.. ok..cheerios..

1 comment:

Dil said...

more time at home now eh... no more excuse for not upadating the blog now Doc...

yea... maluks is a big help when comes to this... what we'll do without him... :)