Saturday, April 16, 2005

Escapade


The official letter Posted by Hello

I'm off today to PD - Bayu Beach Resort. Never been there before but according to my parents , its ok as government courses are usually held there.Dont really know whether it'll be a holiday or not.. haks.. according to my wife ; the 2 weeks programme will be tight and can be stressful. Learning about Malaysia ( i think i'll be ok in this department ) as well as the General Orders , structure and system of The Health Ministry in concordance as a responsible government officer.One needs this induction course thingy to be confirmed ( which means that one can take full advantage of all the perks and claims ).

Again i'll leave Haniza .. but of course with a heavy heart. She'll be ok ; with all the current happening to face her exams next Saturday. But being her.. insya-allah she'll pass the exams.I have all the confidence in her abilities to the irony of her being not!I hope too that my brother can be sorted out by next week to ensure his recovery..

OK.. hope to be able to blog during this 2 weeks !!


p/s haks.. dah sedap dah menulis..

No comments: