Friday, April 15, 2005

New things..

I dont have to go to work today !! Woohooo... My name was not on the list as my name is listed for the Induction course , which i will be going tomorrow.

Yesterdays OT was long... so long... even though i was on the pm shift ; but the procedure done was so long. Neurosurgery maah.. they were excising the tumour - meningioma at the Right frontal area of the brain. It was so tedious - i suppose thats why its hard to become a neurosurgeon. The patient was fairly stable eventhough his Blood presssure was a bit labile. IMagine.. i was there from 2 pm till 9pm.. and the process was only 20% done !! hahaha.. they were saying that it is a 24 hour thingy - more than expected as the tumour was not as straightforward as it should be.. Luckily i was not asked to stay on.. and luckily no emergency case were expected for another 3-4 hours at 9pm.. pppuhh.. selamat.. kalua tak.. i suppose i have to stay lar for a while. Kesian to my on call colleague..

Anyway , this morning i repaired my power window. Tried to install a new set but the consultant ( hahaha.. Ah Ping Brother Peter.. ) suggested that i change to manual window. Haks.. senang , takyah pening2 nak fikir if it beocmes a problem again , which is actually expected. And as a friend told mwe , Now i will be able to enjoy lowering my car window at toll booths !! hahahahhaa... so used to opening my door..

And.. i got my new ray-ban glasses. hahahahah.. it is a bit RETRO.. i dunno what got into me when choosing the frame ; but then belasah jer laa.. haks.. i will not post any pic on my new spectacles yet.. haks.. sort of a surprise if you meet me anywhere btw today and tomorrow !!

haks.. tomorrow i'm off to PD. Lets hope they have internet connected computer at the resort ; therefore i maybe able to renew my blog with my daily activities there..

Cheerios.. nak gi smayang Jumaat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »