Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Dilemma

Somebody from Mercy sms'ed me today. They were enquiring whether i could go to Acheh sometime soon to help out in their hospital. Certainly , a very tempting offer !! Haks , i've actually applied a number of times but during the "hot" period , obviously it was a bit difficult for my name to be included. It will certainly be a really really good experience for me. Imagine , being one of the anaesthetist in the slowly functioning back to normal hospital..

Hmmm.. a dilemma indeed for me. Not that i don't want to go.. i DO REALLY WANNA GO.. but its quite difficult to leave my wife at this stage. hmm..

I will have to ask the opinion of my superiors tomorrow. I know they would encourage me ; hopefully Dr Ng will allow me to get the 2 weeks experience in JUly.

1 comment:

mafeitz said...

hahahah..
i know.. iknow.. still haven't decide yet.
I would really love to go there you know..