Sunday, June 19, 2005

Tic tac toe


happy couple Posted by Hello

Something that i just had to blog tonite : it happened during the weekend when i was in Malacca.

My wife asked me to buy tic tac ; she craves for this somehow in this pregnancy. To my generation ( i think.. ) we are quite familiar with this breath freshener , cool small tablets of sweets.

I went to a 7 eleven in Melaka Raya. To you who's been around that area before ; the nite life is a bit dodgy . Too many clubs , karaokes which is very-very-very active at night. ( ni background sikit ah.. so you'd understand the story )

So ; i was there in front of the 7 eleven counter at 6.30pm . tried looking for tic tac but to my avail ; was unable to find it. So i decided to ask the cashier. He was about 17-18 i think ; having the post SPM waiting-for-placement look.

" Dik.. tic tac ade tak ? "

he looked a bit puzzled. so i repeated ;

" Dik.. tic tac... tau tak ? "

he frowned.. and suddenly like a lit light bulb, he picked up something in front of him and passed it to me..

"Laaahhh... bukan ni la dik..gula-gula !!! "

He passed me a packet of playboy CONDOM !!!! haaakksss.. what an assumption !!Quickly i glanced through his front desk and i saw tic tac..

" Dik.. yang itu laah.. " i pointed to the tic tac small boxed packet.

He reached for it and gave it to me with a grin..

I know the place was dodgy, but one wonders if funny terminalogies or word refers to condom straight away ? hakss...

p/s the Ministry of Health can change their campaign tagline for free condoms to .. "have a tic tac, for a good knack paddy whack" .. haakss..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP batteries Levitra for erection http://www.pregnantpussy3.info nikki benz