Friday, February 17, 2006

Check your audience..

As UiTM trainees , we have our weekly CME ( Continuous Medical Education ) on Thursdays. We will rotate among ourselves to present journals or interesting topic for critical appraisal. It is suppose to be a training ground for us to be sound and competent lecturers. I presented yesterday ; i was lucky eventhough i was on call as i had no cases to do till about 2pm.

Well , usually only a handful of senior staffs will turn up . Mostly are my peers from various departments. It is actually compulsory for us to attend the session besides the goodie LUNCH that comes with it !! Banyak duit UiTM ni..

Thinking that in mind , i prepared my slides according to the crowd i thought would be there. ARDS for dummies la.. pictures of darth vader and banyak lagi la.. with few planned jokes about it on my sleeves.

Haks.. but alas..the room was full of senior profs and lecturers.Mak aii.. I was a bit stunned but the show must go on. My colleagues came in later during the presentation so my target group was a bit late to appreciate my work. Haks !! though there were smiles on some of the faces i was a bit nervous to elaborate on my "funny" attempt to make the session enjoyable !!

Haks.. anyway , it turned out ok..tapi berpeluh luuu...

No comments: