Monday, February 27, 2006

Horror genre


ok.. Posted by Picasa

My Sunday maternity call yesterday was really NOT busy.In 24 hours , i only had 2 caesareans to do and both was during the day . Its very rare that you get calls like this and i had a good rest yesterday.I even managed to catch the Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian on TV till the end ! I wish we had Astro in our pantry so i could have watch the Liverpool Man City game !!!

The night before the call , I watched the Pontianak part 2 late midnight. Dzaef was asleep so i asked wifey to take a break from studying and watch the movie with me.This was my first movie since Dzaef was born !! haks.. I know its a bit TOO LATE .. but better than never right ! I like Shuhaimi's movies especially the first Pontianak. In a way , I'm a Maya Karin fan now ..heks.. she used to be a close friend of mine's girlfriend during her college days. I suppose Leong ( currently practicing in Seberang Jaya Hospital ) would have never thought that she'd be a megababe in Malaysia right now.

I guess Maya maybe the best person to play the pontianak role since Siput Sarawak for now. Her malay language command is bad so that makes it perfect !! The movie's plot was haphazard.Very-very confusing to figure out when's where and what's happening. You need to be really sharp and into the movie to appreciate it. Wifey as usual was blur about what was happening but i enjoyed the
cinematography . It can be scary at times ..Ok la for a malay movie. Maya's win in the Anugerah Bintang Popular last night must be because of this.

Maya Karin , Malaysia's banshee chick... haks.. ( that was the translation of pontianak on my DVD !!)

p/s Wifey is still more beautiful la..whatever pun.. hehehe.. kena tulis ni..