Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Invitation


Invitation cards in process Posted by Picasa

I reckon it would be easier to do it this way. But only to the faithful followers of this blog lar.. which i don't think there are that many and i reckon i know most of you .My mother had made simple invitation cards but due to my busy nature of job , it is quite difficult to get hold of you guys..

Anyway , if you don't already know.. You are all invited to :

Baby Dzaeff's POTONG JAMBUL ceremony !!

Venue : 147 , Jalan Athinahapan TTDI
Date : 11 March 2006
Time : 12 - 3 pm
Itenary : Makan !!! haks..


Well , most of the itenary will be in the morning ; marhaban / zanji / etc from 10am. It will be led by Fiqar's mum's zanji group. It will be an all women's affair . My baby is already 3.5 months old but it's my mother's hajat you see ; Ye la.. cucu sulung !! haks..

So , if you happen to be around TTDI area this Saturday , do hop in to my parent's place for lunch !!!

P/S this is jemputan ikhlas !!!

No comments: