Thursday, March 09, 2006

Kings of awful strikers


mourning.. Posted by Picasa

I bet today ,all liverpool fans would be depressed and not motivated to work. We were banking on them to bounce back and defend the title in Paris come May. Unfortunately , it was not meant to be. The mighty Liverpool fell in disgrace at their own backyard.

I cannot believe I actually watched the game from 0330 to 0550 just now - and currently I am waiting for Subuh prayers. I changed my shift with a fellow colleague in order to watch what i suspected to be our last Champions League game for the season.. and i was right ! I dunno what time i'll wake up but i will be in my OT at 2pm !!

The strikers / forwards are just not scoring goal.. why ? because they are s**t crap. A very simple reason.. haks.. Morientes sucks , Crouch is pure "crouch" , Cisse makes me puke , Garcia ..haks.. takyah cakap la , Kewell is dead , Fowler just not there yet.. damn..i can';t stop rambling. Me and Dil had the discussion last night and boy.. he shares my sentiment. Its the curse of Liverpool you see.. Only pure "scousers" are successful.You can be good elsewhere , but when you come to Liverpool , you'll be rotten real bad. God help us..

One thing i noticed during the game , how it confirmed the Kop ( Liverpool's supporters ) are truly legendary. I could here the crowd singing our anthem , near to the end of the game , eventhough knowing that the European Cup is not ours this year . They were singing all their might with full of passion and pride."Youll Never Walk Alone" was simply demonstrated here. I guess the players themselves must have felt the guilt so much to dissapoint the Kop today. Respect giller.. True fans , loving their club no matter what.

Its definitely not our culture here in Malaysia ; e.g. Selangor or be it the Malaysia team fans. If we were down 1 - 0 at 70 minutes the crowd will be jeering , swearing and throwing things towards our own players ; creating the negative aura and mentality. SOO KIASU... And by 80th minute , everybody will be going off the stadium which till today i cannot understand.I will stay at the stadium whether we win or lose.. because thats how you watch a footie game !!! And when the team is not performing like Selangor in the current Super League ; nobody comes to the stadium. But when the team is in the finals , then everybody would gush and rush ; claiming to be hardcore supporters. APA HAL ???

I do hope that Rafa will consider drastic changes to the team come next season.haks.. Kalau tak lama-lama.. kena jalan sorang2..

p/s Banking on Lyon to go all the way to win Champions League !! Go Gerarld Houllier !!