Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mid ramadhan post

Its the 16th day of Ramadhan today. Time flies very fast. It'll be Syawal in another 2 weeks and its August next week! I can't believe I left Perth only mid February and there's a lot that has been happening ever since.
I'm tight with my daily routine that I've not done raya shopping for the kids or even sending my kain for baju melayu! haha I'm not sure its due to laziness or me just not prioritising properly.
Alhamdulillah, we've successfully completed our 6th open heart surgery in UiTM. I am very pleased with the outcome so far. The plan is, we are getting busier with having 2 Cardiac OT days per week. I am more than happy to commit and Insya-Allah will vie my best for the institution. Its time that i look for a partner as it can be hectic.I wonder who would be interested to do cardiac, or if they are already one, to join us in UiTM. It'll be tricky to look for somebody that i can work with.
On another note, I'm currently doing the Department's website. Thanks to technology, its easy to do one today than say compared to 5 years ago.
the link.. mafeitz.wix.com/anaesthesiauitm ..
do browse through and give your comments! It is still at its infancy stage but I'm not looking into an award winning site. Just some info on our department and the activities that we do.

No comments: