Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Its coming soon

Its getting nearer, my flight to Makkah. It is coming soon. Every night i get palpitations, don't really know why. Its the journey. The journey of my lifetime. Am i ready for it? I don't know. I can only pray that things are made easy for my ibadah. 
Its the 5th pillar of Islam, and every muslim who have fulfilled the earlier four is summoned to complete the five. Ideally, all four should be at its maximum before one submits oneself to realize one's iqrar of Islam. However, i guess the calling, the calling to his holy land. 
Reciting the talbiyah, can be very emotional when one recites it..Somehow..

Labbayka Allāhumma Labbayk. Labbayk Lā Sharīka Laka Labbayk. Inna l-Ḥamda, Wa n-Niʻmata, Laka wal Mulk, Lā Sharīka Lak.
In Arabic: لَبَّيْكَ اللَّهُمَّ لَبَّيْكَ، لَبَّيْكَ لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَكَ لَبَّيْكَ، إِنَّ الْحَمْدَ وَالنِّعْمَةَ لَكَ وَالْمُلْكَ لاَشَرِيْكَ لَكَ

Here I am at Thy service O Lord, here I am. Here I am at Thy service and Thou hast no partners. Thine alone is All Praise and All Bounty, and Thine alone is The Sovereignty. Thou hast no partners."

Semoga dipermudahkan.

No comments: