Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The clock is yours

Alhamdulillah, my journey so far has been blessed. The time has come again for me to make another turn in my life. Honestly, i am settled. There is no reason for me to go anywhere. However, opportunity made its presence and as I am about to embark the next stage of my life (being 40), i have to take the challenge.. again! 
Sometimes i ponder, adakah aku ini hambamu yang tidak bersyukur? But then again i am aware that if we have something to offer, then we should go all the way to fulfill that. Moving to a new place is a definitely significant life event. A lot of adjustments need to be done. Not just for me, most importantly the kids and their future. So far Alhamdulillah, it looks promising.
What does my future hold? insha Allah, usaha tetap usaha. 

No comments: