Friday, December 09, 2016

The farewell (again)

It was sweet of the staff to have a small farewell for me. It was held in Tasik Biru Kundang and I did not expect it to be as grand as how they made it to be. It was a nice place to have dinner at andthe price per head is very reasonable. Im sure i'll come agin here for an outing some other time. Totally, i was smitten and i guess they do appreciate me as a working colleague for the past two years.
 It was a fun night ans we ha a galore of food and entertainment. The highlight was the everybody gets a lucky draw and it was funny that we had to rush to give everybody the prizes!
 My gratitude to all the OT team for all their hardwork. Sister Wani, Ayu, Siti, Puva, Rubi, Pani, Mas, Husna, Nadia, Ika, Tengku, Arif, Abang Radzi, and the rest Feqah, Daus, Hakim, and therest. It was my pleasure to work with you guys. I would like to apologize for any of my wrong doings especially my temper at times.
Frankly i don't knw why Im leavingthem as the working environment is very condusive! It is sad that i have to leave. Thank you again. And may we all met again in the future, wherever that will be.

No comments: