Friday, March 17, 2017

Crawling back into the scene 2017

Wow.. how time flies! Totally neglected this blog! The longest hiatus I've been in. Well, it has been very busy sorting out lots of things here. The move, the relocation, the job, the responsibility!
Haha.. but seriously! my last post was in December and now its March. A good 3 months before I feel like i need to blog again! 

It had been a hectic 3 months and things a falling into place. I was literally thrown into this new responsibility down south and had been working hard to organize things amidst the busy OT list. Alhamdulillah, i 've managed to secure my partners in crime and in time, i will be freely blogging again without hesitation. 
I am blessed with a group of dedicated staff in the OT and enjoying every single moment. At least that part of my stress was never an issue. The cases we do here are variable, I have definitely upskilled my paediatrics and neonatal anaesthesia as we have a very active paediatric surgeon in this hospital. The variety of cases we have at times can be complex! Being a tertiary centre that was the challenge i have to take. Nak sangat, haa amik kau.. hahaha

Alhamdulillah, we are doing hi-fi neuro cases ( which i will blog about later) and coming soon is the cardiothoracic cases. I'm sure the numbers will increase with time. With my colleagues set to join me soon, Im sure I'll be able to find time for recreational activities. Even now, I'm back keen with badminton as there are a number of staff who are keen enthusiast.

I cannot promise but I will try to make 2017 a merry year with more post than 2016! 

No comments: