Monday, February 07, 2005

Cockadoodledoo... Gong Xi Fa Chai !!!!



Haks.. Chinese New Year is around the corner again !! Time flies so fast eih !!Year of the rooster is apparently good for sex but not for marriage..( i read it somewhere yesterday.... ) sounds dodgy isn't it ??? But do not forget my fellow friends that it'll be 1st Muharram as well , the New Year for Hijrah 1426 . Do recite the end of the year and new year's do'a!! Gong Xi Fa Chai tu kongsi jugak but do remember the our new year !!!! ( ahaks.. a reminder to myself sebenarnya.... )

Well , today i've been "loaned" to the dengue team for the whole week. Hoe is on leave for CNY and they needed somebody to replace him.Quite honoured really when boss Chris Lee actually nominated me .. haks.. but i guess its better than being in the gastro team.Apparently one of the Gastro M.O.'s broke her toe and will be on a long leave. And i suppose being the utility man , yours truly was suppose to replace her.Hmmm.. i wonder if this is a plot to CONVERT me to medicinism. I've announced publicly my hatred towards being in the department recently !!! Boss Chris Lee actually came up to me and sort of explained that the department is not stopping me from moving to anaesthesia ; but because of the current Dengue outbreak they needed M.O.s here. Well , i'm not easily swayed.. except that if they offer me a BMW.. hakss.. lebih lebih la pulak..


Waahh.. Can't imagine the kamcheng gang conquering the Vel on Wednesday !! Go DIl !!

I'll be on call on 1st CNY !! Haks.. but seeing the admission slow today , i reckon it will not be that bad on Wednesday.I reckon lots are taking this week off so most of the city dwellers will be off to kampung !! The Kam Cheng gang is organizing a trip climbing Batu Caves !! A healthy activity to shed off the spares !! haks.. wished that i can be a part but i have to save lives again lor.. haks.. ( macam gempaque jer bunyi !! )

Nevertheless , i still need to get into shape. Shakti ( a colleague of mine..used to be Mr KL ( bodybuilding) 3x ..good body ooh.. haks..) had planned Kinabalu Summit trip in mid MArch !! haks.. well , i am keen to climb the tallest Mountain in Malaysia ; the only one i've yet to climb. So i actually started my training today ; jogged around my neighbourhood. PAncit jugak !! Malam ni sakit2 badan dah..haks.. I will be using the Kiara track as well to build up my stamina.Therefore anybody interested to shed off the extra fat ; lets climb Kiara Hill twice a week !! hakss.. I used to be able to RUN.. not walk but RUN through the track !! WOW.. seemed so long ago...... swiinngg.

To the Kam Cheng gang , i envy the trip to Batu Caves !! do snap lots of pics and post it in our group Blog!! that'll be our golden dream... muahahahahss..

p/s sesapa dengar Xfresh.com 103.0 kalau perasan in one of their adds , the song.. Indah Permai Sekolah Kami.... was SMTTDI's school anthem !!!! haks..