Tuesday, February 15, 2005

One Lucky Cheeky Prawn...




I suppose when one is sincere , god will reward. Haks !!!! Yups.. this smirky prawn got lucky again ! Thank you wifey.. haks.. she bought me the above as a response to my sudden gift( do refer to previous blog ). Kewl pair of shoes huh ? Well , i was actually thinking of buying one for my proposed Kinabalu trip as well as needing a new cross trainer. God is great... She thought that i could use it for my weekly FRIDAY NITE FUTSAL . Nevertheless i'm grateful for the mistake coz i dont need new futsal shoes because my current shoes are still in good condition ( the blue coloured irky striking shoes !!! )

My current cross trainer is quite NAZAK you see.. haks..Me n Azad bought the same designed shoe ( POWER RM 80 i think then ) about 5 years ago.That was when we were about to enter our first KL MARATHON - we ran the 10 km run jer la..mana larat 42 km bang !!! His shoes went kaput quite some time ago due to extensive usage , me being very careful and dear managed to save it till now !! But the shoe is worn out and there are holes around it !!

Today was quite hectic for me. Had to handle the Physician's Clinic today. Busy - busy day - lots of people after a long holiday !! Managed to finish it on time and went to UiTM for my interview with the Dean.It went alright .. Haks... dunno whether i'll get the post but we'll see. I applied for Anaesthesia which is quite difficult to get. but who knows kan ? If my rezeki is there.

Read a close friend's blog which was really touching ; something that happened a year ago (syachou.blogspot.com) .It was regarding his difficulties getting back home from overseas ; not knowing his ill father had passed away in the mean time. Masya-allah . God test us in his own unique way.Blogs like this will make you realize how things can just go wrong when it comes. Soldier on my friend !! Alfatihah to arwah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
what is zocor