Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I month now..


my baby you.. Posted by Picasa
Baby Dzaeffran will be 1 month old tomorrow. I can't believe it myself how time flies. Dzaeffran is steadily growing and it is very fulfilling to see him grow everyday ; achieving age milestones gradually.

At the same time , it'll become scarier next week when wifey resumes work. Luckily my mother in law will be around but only till end of this month .She will be going for haj then. baby Dzaeffran will be left to wifey and me to take care. Gulp.. Well , it will be that way sooner or later. Me and wifey seeing Dzaeffran grow. Its just that being working parents ; will that effect his upbringing ? haks.. I'm having the parenting paranoia now !! I guess , i was brought up with both my parents busy working ; so insya Allah Dzaeffran will survive.

I had palpitations on Monday after receiving a phone call from UM's anaes department. They called me for an interview on the 5th of January. hmmmm... I have to do a bit of studying from now on !! I was so surprised just now when Dr Ng ( my former boss ) gave me a courtesy call regarding tips for the interview !! I really do appreciate it.. thank you boss. Will have to pray hard for me to start the training in June next year.

I'll be going to Rompin tomorrow for the faculty's retreat. The place looks interesting but its a shame that wifey could not follow me. Anyway , i have to come back on Saturday for Dzaeffran's marhaban and aqiqah !! haks.. Mak is very keen to do the aqiqah .. It'll be Dzaeffran's first social event of his life.. :)

I'm yours.. Posted by Picasa