Saturday, December 31, 2005

Pimp my ride .. Malaysia..


a loyal stalwart Posted by Picasa

We officially parted with the ever so loyal Satria 1.3 last thursday. It was actually my first property which i bought immediately after returning to Malaysia. Abang Fathul needed the car fast so that the dealer can settle it before the new year. I am not expecting much from the car as it is not in the most tip top condition . Macam kerete buruk jugak ah.. hehehe

Functionally its one of the most reliable car one can ever have. Since 1999 , i cannot remember having any major revamp with the car. Of course , sometimes the battery decides to die on unexpected grounds , otherwise maintaining the car was pocket-friendly !! It brings so many memories as i've gone around the country with the car. It has the capability to sustain stress on a fast 2.5 hours trip to Batu pahat !! haks.. and i suppose Mal will remember how we drove in an hour to Segamat !! heks.. macam tak percaya kan what this car can do. And of course , when i initially had this car ; the four of us. Azad , Fiqar and Mal.. with a total weight of about 300kg , climbing Genting Highlands !! haks.. i can still remember the agony my little Satria had to endure during that ride.. heekkss..

I am still waiting for my new car.. but in the mean time ; i'm driving a JUARA !! haks.. the ultimate PROTON MPV.. HAHAHAHAHA.. Abang Fathul told me to use the car in the mean time while waiting for my new ride.. heks.. I had never imagine i would driving a JUARA !! Kewl woit.. jom ah gi picnic new year !!!


latest craze...  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ikmal said...

Mmbuaah.. tu lah Lal, macam tak caya je keta tu boleh pi that laju to Segamat macam tu. Masa pi Genting tu, let me think again, was it really 300KG?? If I was 75kg,Azad 75kg,you 75kg,Fiqar 60kg, tu baru 285kg.Oh yalah,almost 300kg tu. But we had a rly good time in Genting didn't we?..........Beli keta apa Lal?

Azad said...

Yeaaa, Genting! Semput keta tu siap kena mati engine. ;)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »