Sunday, May 21, 2006

Kejohanan Sukan Antara Fakulti Perubatan IPTA di UPM



I took part in this tournament over the weekend in UPM. It had been quite some time since i last joined any sports carnival. It really felt good being young again.. heks.. not that i am that old but i had my share of fun. The Opening ceremony started late on Friday morning ; we were so damn HOT under the sun when the speeches were given. And to top it up..we had a half an hour session of "senamrobik" !! Unfortunately non of the big bosses came in the morning , so it was me and Zaqrul being the only doctors from the faculty around.. hence Zaqrul the "Dean" and me the "Deputy" !!! haks..

Perbarisan..


I was involved in Volleyball and 9 a side footie. I was scheduled to play badminton as well but it clashed with my volleyball.

Obviously , being unprepared ; we were punished by the other team especially in football. Haks... i did give my best until my legs went crampin' like shit !!! haks.. In volleyball , we lost narrowly to the champions and we played a very good game. Luckily , my spikers were athletic thus able to spike the ball down. But digging was out and we lost mainly because of that. I am happy though as we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Seeing the UM fellas cam cuak.. heks..

Volleyball team..cum football team..cum badminton team.. cum..etc..


UiTM will be the host next year so watch out for us next year !!!

No comments: