Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Unlucky today


if this was the reason , ok lor... Posted by Picasa

Yups.. i was one of them ; among thousands trapped in a massive traffic congestion in MRR2 - Kepong - Selayang early this morning. I went out as early as 7am , in my mind planning for my first problematic gynae patient who was asthmatic. To my surprise , the congestion started at the junction where 4 lanes became 1. The road to Selayang was closed. I really thought that was the only obstacle.

Unfortunately , I was wrong. My spirit sank when i realized i was not moving for more than half an hour. Then we moved , for only about half a meter ; then the pause again... and again..and again . Called my boss to inform him about me being late. haks.. He said he understood because he was right behind me !! hahahahah... We were passing each other frequently throughout the ordeal.

Stupid contractors !!!!; I overheard the Pengangkutan Director mentioned that the reason for the closure was because they needed to finish the job they did since early morning. That was why thousands got caught unaware. BODOH betul !! Next time announce it to the public because we would definitely have taken a different route to our destinations. Saja menyusahkan orang !! We were only warned about the bad congestion through the radio at 7.30 am.. duuuuhhh... we were already suffering by then !!!

Guess how long i was stuck taking the "FORCED" alternative route through FRIM ? 3 HOURS !! 3 HOURS man... bangsat betul...

I arrived in Selayang at 11am !! Luckily boss manage to organize the OT to run in time. I was flabbergasted . A really..really traumatic experience. Thumbs down to Samy Vellu's ministry and all involved in the most STUPID and ANNOYING Malaysia's MEGA project.. MEGA CRAP..

p/s Jasa Kepada Rakyat.. haks.. free - free jer kena kutuk...

1 comment:

mafeitz said...

hahaha ! it was horrible !! Never been that annoyed before ! Lebuhraya MMR ( Menyusahkan Ribuan Rakyat ) 2.... How many years lagi la nak sabar ?? heks..