Thursday, December 09, 2004

Tribute to Eza'Dil JUniOr !!




CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

DIl ( a close friend of mine ) delivered.. hek.. i mean his wife delivered a beautiful baby girl yesterday morning !!! haks.. ALhamdulillah syukur..
Well , i was on call yesterday so i was not able to visit them in Pantai .. sorry dil !! but i did send my congrats sms to him..

guess what, when i received the msg i was actually doing CPR for one of my patients who just decided to collapse early in the morning !! haks.. tu la ceritanya dil , this i well tell your daughter one day...

"you know.. when you were born .. your dad txt me when i was reviving a patient !!!!"

Congrats again dil from me and my dear wife... will be visiting you soon ..*smile*

p/s wished that myfzal was around to celebrate his future peer..

1 comment:

Dil said...

Dr M, Thanks for the lovely wish from the both of you... haha... so funny, guess one day my daughter will laugh as much as we did now... haha...

Myfzal is up there watching this moment my friend. Our prayers to the lil' Dr M.