Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Qurban 2005




Guess what ? This year will be my first year ever taking an active part in qurban. I reckon it is justified as a remembrance to god for his gracefulness ; my ambition fullfilled in being a doctor despite the yoyo route that i have to take. Thank you to Allah for his blessings. Coincidentally , me n part of the gang ( Azad , Mafiz n Megat ) have combined "forces" to take part in this years SMTTDI qurban. We have one cow to ourselves !! hahahaha Well dont think it'll be as cute as the pic :)

I reckon SMTTDI maybe the only school in KL who organizes such fiesta every year during Aidiladha. PArents and their children will take part in the qurban - having contributing money for the qurban . Mum n dad had alwayz been supportive but this year will be the first for me paying for my share.. It will be performed by Ustaz and his honchos.. the unique thing about SMTTDI's qurban is if you are daring enuff.. one can choose to do the qurban themselves..

Now we're actually in the midst of naming our qurban cow.. haks.. My idea being Cisse / Senoki / Macam Setan.. hahahahaaha we'll see any other bright ideas from the gang ..Mafiz was wondering if we could spray our cow so it'll be hip hop during the qurban !! hahahaha kapla jingga betul.. Raya Haji next week eih... will be celebrating in KL though...

No comments: