Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The reality of WTF bosses..

Today i was introduced to the dirty cirle of who's the boss. And i'm not sure whether i can cope with situations like this.I am a very practical and i hate bereaucracies as well as arrogant individuals.

Yesterday's call was good as now i know i am not JONAH. was able to sleep from about 3am to 7am..No interludes in between.Slept like a bear !!! and that was good ..really good. No patients died and alhamdulillah. *smile*

I decided to confront the Timbalan Pengarah of HKL who is in charge of MO postings ; my tenure in medicine will end soon on 31st of january. I've actually met the Head of Anaesthesia and she's quite cool about me to be in her department. My letter was sweet but TPHKL Dr S was a total B***H.Her first statement was , " orang macam you ni yang menyusahkan kerja kitaorang" like WHAT THE F**K??? I want to do something that i am interested in and she said that ? Well , being me i was not so polite as always with my sharp tongue.. tua tak tua, so what? My temper was apparent and it was obvious . The Ketua Penolong Pengarah Dr R was there too when i was literally arguing with the Timbalan Pengarah.

Apparently she said that i should stay in Medicine until there is opening in anaesthesia department - the same old story she would ramble about for generations. I gave her my piece of mind that actually made her quite pissed off with me.. She even mentioned that " Kalau taknak buat medicine baik takyah jadi doktor.. LIke WTF again ??? what is she doing being the timbalan pengarah ?? Being me , i argued with her to the surprise of Dr R. Well , in the end she sort of exercised her power by saying.. that i will remain in medicine until she says not.. haks.. who does she think she is ??

Well , i do agree with some of her arguments regarding the postings and our responsibilities as government officers .However i was not happy with her manners.I have arguments of my own - if i am not in the posting that i like , will it be fair to my patients ? I work with passion and i do things to the best of my ability ; things like this can only deteriorate my enthusiasm and i pity patients seeking government health service. I can really be mean at times ( ask my house officers )

Sometimes , old timers like her should realize that the world has change and it is because of their species ; the government service is crap.I pity those who are not as outspoken as i am. And no wonder doctors quit because is it worth it in the end ? She can handle it better but being from the old generation ; i'm not quite happy with it. Silap ah buat orang dendam.. My dendam is dendam kesumat.. She'll know who not to play around with..

Well, this is justttt the beginning not the end. I will sort this out. by hook or by crook i will get what i want.. Huuuhaahahahaahahaa.. *macam gelak evil lak*

No comments: