Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The closure..


My desktop and my ticket for tonite's premiere Posted by Hello

YES !!! I'm watching it tonite.The final chapter in the 6 episode SAGA ! Thanx Meng for getting me the tickets !! Can't wait really. I'm really hyped about the movie!!

Star Wars is definitely my generation's cult symbol. I remember watching the first movie ( Episode 4 ) in video and watched Empire Strikes Back and Return OF the Jedi in the movies. Well, it was my dad who brought us to the movies ; cant really remember much about the movie though ; but the light saber fights were definitely the thrill !! Haks.. I've watched the movies again and again throughout the years.. more than 20 times i think.. I've always enjoyed Empire Strikes Back the most..

Tonite ; my speculation and debate since i was 7 years old about how Anakin became Darth Vader will be answered. I remembered debating Star Wars facts with my peers then with full of conviction and certainty. Haks.. imagine the impact the movies had on us then !!

I have the DVD set of all the moves to date.. I suppose i will have to wait for another year before i can complete my SAGA collection.

May the force be with you...

p/s apa agaknya role Chewbacca in Episode 3 ??

No comments: