Sunday, May 08, 2005

Unlucky me..

Just finished my call on Friday morning. I was glad when it was over !! It was a busy call. I was literally on my feet almost 20 hours before we finished all the case that was posted. I was with a senior , Shahzan ; he was kewl that he decided to open 2 OTs at about 9pm last night as the list was still long. And we managed to finish it at 3 am. Pheeww.. and i prayed that no ectopics would come in after that ; as that will be the only most emergency priority !!


the crime scene Posted by Hello

I was happily in DJ , parked my car outside when mak told me to bring in the car as she was going for her Quran class. As i was about to enter my car , suddenly i felt a sharp object on my left iliac fossa. Damn! i banged into one of the broken branches of the tree. It really felt as if i just had a blunt trauma !!felt like the thing went piercing my abdomen and hit my spleen !!! It was so damn painful. I was not able to move for about a few minutes.. Sakit wooo.. Then as i looked down i saw my shirt was torn.


koyak beb..! Posted by Hello

It was really painful that i had to take Symflex to relief the pain. It was quite bad but i was lucky that i had a bit of fat there.. hahahaha.. but the scar looked like an appendicectomy scar !! Alhamdulillah there was no penetrating trauma but i suffered badly !! i had to cancel my plans to play futsal that night and i was having fever and nausea that night...


the cut Posted by Hello

haks.. kalau jumpa orang2 tua sure dia kata kena kenan pokok. But i guess it was my body response to the injury i had. Todya i;m ok , as the pain had gone away . Its just that i am still feverish and not really feeling well. Hopefully a good weekend rest will help me recuperate.