Thursday, May 19, 2005

IMPRESSIVE !!!!


What i wanna be when i grow upPosted by Hello

Its 2.30 am now.. and i just came back from watching the ultimate finale of the famous SAGA... I just to have write this down. I know its late and i'm suppose to bei n the hospital by 7 am tomorrow morning.

WOW ! WOWSERS ! WAAAAHHH.. !!! CAYALAH GEROGE LUCAS !!!

To my reckoning the best in the 6 parter. GIle babi nyer sampai babi pun tak sempat nak kena schizo lagi.. hahahahahaa...

I was really impressed by the movie screenplay.. It was really lots of action from start to finish.. swashbuckling... light saber fights , Anakin , Obi-Wan , Yoda , Emperor , Mace Windu... waahh... it was really really good !!!

I'm watching it again soon.. still feeling the euphoria and i dunno how i'll work come morning...

Watch it please my friends...

p/s the funny thing was , my wife understood the concept of redha from Yoda !! hahahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

iJun said...

The force is strong with this one....