Saturday, May 21, 2005

House hubby...


the kitchen after Posted by Hello

Ever since my wife became pregnant , the house in a way was in a shamble state. Heks.. well, its not the she does everything but actually she did. hahahahaha..( my self actualization and realization )

Usually i'm the laundry man as well as operating a car wash joint. heks. so my wife did all the rest. Allow me to defend myself though , my wife is a perfectionist and very critical ; therefore sometimes it becomes pointless when i do the house chores. haks.. e.g. mopping the house or cleaning the toilet.My work is always below her standards. As i became fed up with the mumblings , it was agreed that she'd handle the cleaning. ( phheeww...).

However , when she got ill because of the complicated pregnancy , all this was left to none. Most of the time she'd be with her mum in DJ for better care. So imagine the house not being thoroughly cleaned this 3 months !!! ( i do some chores from time to time eih.. bukan tak kemas langsung !!! )


my hard work Posted by Hello

I dunno what got into me today ! As i was doing the laundry i decided to clean the kitchen . Well , it was very dusty and the utensils were placed haywire ! Banyak betul tupperware because my mum was really keen on giving my wy food so that she'll not starve !! Haks..it's not dirty with food because there was no cooking for the past 4 months. HAks.. i dunno what got into me and i cleaned the entire house to my wife's amazement ! haks.. lawak tul when she asked me.. Abang.. what are you doing ??


lama tak mop nih... Posted by Hello

I managed to do some bits of the house ! Yeah !! Not that i dont like doing it but this time around i got to do it my way !! haks.. well , i have another 6 months to go to rule this castle ....