Friday, August 11, 2006

Nice song 2

Dreams Come True - Love Love Love


I've been looking for its mp3 equivalent for quite soem time but unfortunately none was available. How did i know this song ? Well I was influenced then by my japanese friends ( hahaha.. are they really japanese ?? ) X-JAPAN somehow became my all time favourite rock group.

I really do love the melody of this song. Maybe I don't really understand what it means fully , but the song is very nice. Came across it during my youtube surfing..

Selamat mendengar.. haks..

*tip* Sometimes , youtube ni cam lembab sikit because of the direct streaming. First ; press play then let it load for a bit, and Now you can enjoy the full version. Kalau tak tension , asyik sangkut-sangkut.

1 comment:

syachou said...

lovely song, mana aku pernah dengar eh.. ;)