Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Transformers the movie.. coming soon..


ada kenal ka.. Posted by Picasa

Waah.. I'm a bit excited seeing thetransformers trailer online. I'm a big fan of transformers and I;ve watched the cartoon movie like more than 50 times throughout my life. In fact , i have the VCD with me.. haks.. This cartoon was a real cult and now Steven Spielberg will be producing the movie.

haks.. can;t wait.. Mafiz , Azad ... we have to go together and watch this movie when it comes out. Only the hardcore fans will appreciate what will be in store.. JUly 4th 2007.


the ultimate leader.. Optimus prime. Posted by Picasa

bumble bee Posted by Picasa

not a volkswagen anymore.. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mafiz said...

Perrghhh..Autobots..Transform!!!

mafiz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.