Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The last supper..


from left: Zaini , Dil , Raja Ahmad , me , Mafiz , Azad , Izzat , Izan , Ervan. Posted by Picasa

It was kind of Izan to invite us for dinner cum short gathering today in view of the coming Ramadhan. Izan by the way is the latest member of the Sri Petaling badminton enthusiast group. It was at his newly opened restaurant in Sri Hartamas called mama mia ! It sounds Italian but it was actually japanese !!

Me , Izzat and Raja Ahmad car - pooled and we arrived in Projet station at about 830pm. Coincidentally , he is also PROJET Hartamas manager so parking was not a problem for us. I tell you.. the most eligible bachelor in KL and he is still single !! ( takde brokeback mountain aahh.. ).

The food was delicious and very tasty. I really enjoyed my food and I would say the whole gang was impressed with it too ! It felt so nice to eat especially after my 5 km jog today in the evening. Desserts were wonderful and Mafiz certainly had a cake binge ! Azad brought back something for his wife and I'm sure he'd get his treat as well for his Sapkone dish !! hahahahaha...

Thank you Izan for the food and I'm definitely recommending this place to everyone ! Its also a place I'd like to bring my family for dinner soon...

my share Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TriStupe said...

kenot la last supper, only 9 on the table...plus one more holding camera only 10!

mafeitz said...

the Hartamas-Projet conspiracy theory..

Anonymous said...

takkan itu je kot.. hehe